I was introduced to Whidbey Island in the late 1980’s when my parents bought a home in the Freeland area. Coincidentally, during the 1990’s, I met my wife Teresa Stewart (South Whidbey High School Class of 86), while we were both living and working in New York City. In 2007, we left New York and relocated permanently to Whidbey Island.
We have two adopted children, ages 13 and 10, who have attended Coupeville Schools since 2018 when we moved from South Whidbey to the Coupeville area.
Education: BS Biology (1992)
- Washington State Licensed Foster Parent
- South Whidbey Children’s Center – Board Member and Chair
- Little League Baseball (Assistant Coach)
- CEO, Board Member, Executive and Entrepreneur with 25+ years of experience spanning the healthcare technology, I.T., film/entertainment, management consulting and global import/export industries.
- Diverse and global business expertise in finance, business strategy, operations, marketing, and sales.